- TOP PERU TOURS
- LUXURY TOURS
- ADVENTURE TOURS
- CULTURAL & ARCHEOLOGYCAL TOURS
- ECOLOGYCAL TOURS
- MYSTICAL & ESOTERYCAL TOURS
- SPECIAL INTEREST TOURS
- PERU PACKAGES
All prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change without previous notice. Prices are based on one person, in a double occupancy room, unless otherwise specified.
The itineraries are planned with great care, although, for operational reasons, it may be necessary to change the sequence of activities in the itinerary or the specified route, and though such cases are rare, in general the itinerary should be treated only as a basic guideline.
The prices of tickets are subject to changes without previous notice until they have been issued. Prices include charges for payment by credit card. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of your flight. Some restrictions apply, including (but not limited to) the fact that lost tickets will not be reimbursed, and they are also subject to limitations by the airlines themselves, penalties and/or specific conditions regarding the agreed price.
Cancellations and Reimbursements:
- If a notification of cancellation is received until and including 30 days before the estimated date of arrival in Peru, the full deposit made for the trip is reimbursed after discounting administrative costs.
- If a notification of cancellation is received 29-15 days before the estimated date of arrival in Peru, the reimbursement is subject to a penalty of 30% of the total cost.
- No reimbursement will be made if the notification of cancellation is received 14 or less days before the estimated date of arrival in your destination, or in the case of a no-show by passenger(s) or for cancellations made during the trip itself.
Cancellations and Reimbursements:
- Notifications of cancellations and requests for reimbursements should be made in writing and include all pertinent information, and they will all receive immediate attention by us.
- If a notification of cancellation is received until and including 35 days before the estimated date of arrival in Peru, the full deposit made for the trip is reimbursed after discounting administrative costs.
- If a notification of cancellation is received 34-16 days before the estimated date of arrival in Peru, the reimbursement is subject to a penalty of 30% of the total cost.
- No reimbursement will be made if the notification of cancellation is received 15 or less days before the estimated date of arrival in your destination in Peru, or in the case of a no-show by passenger(s) or for cancellations made during the trip itself.
- Some services may be interrupted or cancelled due to climate conditions, reasons of force majeure, acts of God, riots, etc., or others beyond the control of the hotels, airlines, other suppliers or Peru Travels or its associates. No reimbursements will be made as a result of such interruptions or cancellations beyond our control.
Some suppliers have more stringent cancellation policies regarding groups. Thus, on reservations of groups exceeding 10 persons, the providers of services reserve the right to impose a penalty of 25% on cancellations made up until 90 days before the estimated date of the start of the trip, and a penalty of 100% on cancellations received up until 45 days before the estimated date of the start of the trip.
During the high season, our company reserves the right to change our cancellation policies, if our suppliers should apply further penalties apart from those stated above.
In all travel arrangements Peru Travels acts on behalf of and to the order of our customers, organising on their behalf and name the transport means, lodgings or other required tourist services, and we can thus not assume any responsibility for cases of accidents, losses, delays or interferences for reasons of force majeure or other acts that do not involve our responsibility, specially regarding programmes and schedules.
Peru Travels Net, stresses the importance of a good travel insurance to avoid any problems during stay or prior departure for themselves. Travel insurance is obligatory for all Clients and has to cover medical expenses during and/or prior to stay and includes all activities during their stay (e.g. adventurous sports) and any other loss of monies that can be guaranteed by a good insurance. It is of Clients personal responsibility to arrange insurance.
Our company will not be liable for any illness, pregnancy or physical or mental incapacity, which may put in danger the health or integrity of any passenger or third parties during the carrying out of the contracted tour or that may imply any limitation or impediment for our company to provide such tourist services. Thus, our company will NOT recognise any claim or refund due to any such abovementioned concept, including such cases where under normal conditions no such problem would arise.
Furthermore, we request to be informed regarding any such limitation prior to the contracting of our services, in order to recommend services that will take into account any such existing impediments..